About the program
The public policy professional development scholarships (PPPDS) program at Crawford School Executive Education (CSEE) presents ANU PhD students with the opportunity to attend Executive Education courses free of charge. The aim of the program is to enhance the public policy capabilities and public service networks of ANU Doctoral Candidates.
Scholarship places will be advertised via email from the ANU Research Training team throughout the calendar year. PhD students who are interested in attending a course should submit a one page ‘Expression of Interest’ to email@example.com providing:
- The reasons why you wish to attend the course(s), what personal and professional benefits you believe the scholarship will offer you, and how it aligns with your future research/career goals.
- A preference list of three courses in the selected session which you would be available and interested in attending.
The application closing dates for 2017 are as follows:
Spring session (September - November courses): 20 August 2017
- The scholarship is for attendance at the nominated course only and any other associated expenses (travel, accommodation, parking, etc.) are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Executive Education reserves the right to cancel, interrupt or reschedule any course as necessary.
- You may be asked to provide written feedback to the Executive Education Manager on the content and delivery of the course, or provide an interview/comments for promotional materials.
- These courses are structured and delivered in an adult learning environment and you will be attending alongside fee-paying professionals from external organizations. You should engage fully in the professional development process and make the most of the opportunities for networking, skill enhancement and knowledge transfer.
- You can select courses at any level, but it is recommended that you carefully consider which course level will most enrich your existing skill set.