Date & time
Post event, media article
Australian Financial Review, Bad taxes and high debt a dangerous combination, says Ken Henry, by John Kehoe - 22 September 2021
The Zoom details are available in the ‘downloads’ tab above.
The Tax and Transfer Policy Institute (TTPI) and the Business Council of Australia (BCA) are conducting a half-day workshop on post-COVID reform priorities for Australia: tax reform, federation reform and re-igniting productivity.
- Tim Reed, Business Council of Australia
- Jennifer Westacott, Business Council of Australia
- Ken Henry
- Maryanne Mrakovcic, Australian Treasury
- Sonia Arakkal, Think Forward
- Rob Scott, Wesfarmers
- Anna Bligh, Australian Banking Association
- Alison Watkins, Business Council of Australia
- Michael Brennan, Productivity Commission
- Su McClusky
- Robert Breunig, Tax and Transfer Policy Institute, ANU
The program is available in the ‘downloads’ tab above and may be subject to minor changes.
NOTE: Please register your attendance at the registration button above and you be emailed the Zoom invitation two days before the event.