I am an economist and historian with academic interests in economic history and development economics, as well as business history and international business. Much of my research relates to various aspects of long-term economic growth and development in Indonesia and in Southeast Asia more generally.
- Editor, Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies (BIES)
- Research Associate, ANU Development Policy Centre
- Research Associate, ANU Centre for Economic History
- Executive member, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand (EHSANZ)
- Economic and Business History
- Development Economics
- International Business