- Australian diplomatic service (Department of Foreign Affairs)
- Office of National Assessments
- Department of Defence
- Department of the Treasury
- Department of Transport and Communications (telecommunications reform)
- Bureau of Transport Economics
- Ernst & Young
- Department of Transport and Regional Services
- College of Experts member, Australian Research Council, 2006 - 2008
- Costs and benefits of managing household waste in Australia
- Costs and benefits of standardising Australia’s railway gauges 1900 to 1950
- President, Griffith Narrabundah Community Associatin 2017+
- President, Economic Society of the ACT 2012.
- Chair, Canberra section of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, 2008-09.
- Treasurer, Oxford Society, ACT Branch, 2007-2011.
- Adaptation to climate change
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Government procurement
- Cost-benefit analysis [IDEC 8001] , Crawford School