Related research centres
Thursday 27 May 2021 5.30PM–6.30PM
Are you interested in advancing your qualifications in quantitative analysis and economic thinking?
Do you have an ambition to contribute to economic development and environmental protection by participating in economic policy design in Australia, Asia Pacific and the world? Search no more for a pathway forward.
ANU Crawford School of Public Policy is providing people like you with remarkable study options and internationally-renowned degrees. Join us to explore our world-class development economics and environmental economics programs and learn how you could gain knowledge and skills from our new Graduate Certificate offerings:
- Graduate Certificate of International and Development Economics
- Graduate Certificate of Environmental and Resources Economics
1.Associate Professor Paul Burke, Head, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics, Crawford School of Public Policy
2. Liz Ingram, Manager, Recruitment and Alumni, Crawford School of Public Policy
3. Ngan Le, Deputy Manager, Recruitment and Alumni, Crawford School of Public Policy
4. Alison Francis, Senior Program Coordinator, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics, Crawford School of Public Policy
The virtual seminar will cover:
- ACDE at Crawford School: an incubator for world-class economics researchers and policy practitioners
- Graduate Certificates
- Master degrees
- Student services