Date & time
Are you ready to take the next big step in your career? Join us at the Crawford School graduate coursework information session and we’ll provide you tailored course advice about graduate study options for 2015 and work with you to explore which degree would best suit your needs. Public policy shapes and impacts every aspect of our lives and is directly relevant to real world work – in government, industry, business and non-government organisations. Studying at Crawford School will help you achieve your full potential, learning from many of the world’s leading experts in their fields at Australia’s finest university.
Studying at Crawford School will give you the opportunity to extend your professional networks alongside students from government, NGOs and the private sector - including the next generation of leaders from the Asia Pacific region. It will allow you to join one of the region’s most vibrant and engaged public policy communities, learning from evidence-based education and participating in a diverse range of opportunities for increased access to policy leaders, practitioners and high-profile international visitors.
At Crawford School of Public Policy, you can choose from degree programs that will give you maximum flexibility in your studies to suit a range of contemporary areas relevant to national, regional and international issues, including applied economics and economic policy; environment and resources; aid and development; public administration; and policy and governance.
Choose from Crawford School degrees in :
- Public Policy
- Public Policy in Development Policy
- Public Policy in Economic Policy
- Public Policy in International Policy
- Public Policy in Social Policy
- Public Policy in Policy Analysis
- Public Administration
- International and Development Economics
- Environmental and Resource Economics
- Environmental Management and Development
- Climate Change
- Applied Anthropology and Participatory Development
- Applied Anthropology and Participatory Development (Advanced)