- Warr, Peter, and Arief Anshory Yusuf. “World food prices and poverty in Indonesia.” Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics (Forthcoming, 2013, In Press).
- Warr, Peter, Jay Menon, Arief A. Yusuf, Poverty Impacts of Natural Resource Revenues, Journal of Asian Economics, 2012, 23 (4), 442–453
- Busch, Jonah, R. Lubowski, F. Godoy, M. Steininger, A. Yusuf, K. Austin, J. Hewson, D. Juhn, M. Farid and F. Boltz, Structuring national and sub-national economic incentives to reduce emissions from deforestation in Indonesia, Proceeding of the National Academy of Science, January 24, 2012, vol. 109 no. 4 pp. 1062-1067.
- Warr, Peter and Arief A. Yusuf, Reducing Indonesia’s deforestation based green house gas emissions, Australian Journal of Agriculture and Resource Economics, Vol. 55, no. 3, 2011, pp. 297-320.
- Warr, Peter, Jay Menon and Arief A. Yusuf, Regional Economic Impact of Large Projects: A General equilibrium Application to Cross-Border Infrastructur,Asian Development Review, 2010, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 104-134.
- Yusuf, Arief A. and Budy Resosudarmo, Does Clean Air Matter in Developing Countries Megacities? A Hedonic Price Analysis of the Jakarta Housing Market, Indonesia, Ecological Economics, 68(5), 2009, 1398-1407.
- Resosudarmo, Budy and Arief A. Yusuf, Survey of recent development, Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, 45(3), 2009, 287-315.
- Yusuf, Arief A. and Budy Resosudarmo, Mitigating Distributional Impact of Fuel Pricing Reform: Indonesian Experience, Asean Economic Bulletin, 25(1), 2008, 32-47.
- Budy Resosudarmo and Arief A. Yusuf, Is the Log Export Ban an Efficient Instrument for Economic Development and Environmental Protection? The Case of Indonesia, Asian Economic Papers, 5(2), 2006, 75-104.
- Yusuf, Arief A. and Phoebe Koundouri, Willingness to Pay for Water and Location Bias in Hedonic Price Analysis: Evidence from Indonesian Housing Market, Environment and Development Economics, 10(6), 2005, 1-17.
- Armida Alisjahbana, and Arief A. Yusuf, Indonesia Sustainable Development: Genuine Saving and Change in Wealth per Capita, ASEAN Economic Bulletin, 21(3), 2004, 290-307.
- Yusuf, Arief Anshory and Herminia Francisco, Hotspots! Mapping Climate Change Vulnerability in Southeast Asia, 2010, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia, Singapore. ISBN: 978-981-08-6293-0.
- Armida Alisjahbana and Arief A. Yusuf, Green Accounting and Sustainable Development in Indonesia, 2004, Ford Foundation and Unpad Press, Bandung. Indonesia. ISBN: 9799664780.
Chapters in Book
- Yusuf, Arief. A and Budy Resosudarmo, 2011, Is Reducing Subsidy on Vehicle Fuel Equitable? A Lesson from Indonesian Reform Experience, in Thomas Sterner and Selma Oliveira (eds), Fuel Taxes and the Poor: The Distributional Effects of Gasoline Taxation and Their Implications for Climate Policy, Earthscan, London. ISBN 9781617260926
- Arief A. Yusuf and Phoebe Koundouri, Household’s Value of Domestic Water as Reflected by House Rent in Indonesia: A Supply Driven Approach Revisited. in Econometrics Informing Natural Resource Management: Selected Empirical Analysis (ed. P. Koundouri), 2004, Edward Elgar, London. ISBN: 1 84376 922 0