- Vietnam Economic Research and Public Policy Project
- Exchange rates and financial sector developments in Australia, Asia and the Pacific
- International postgraduate education in Australia
Dr. Leung has supervised 14 PhD student theses to successful completion. Her current supervision load includes research on regional production network in Asia, remittances and financial flows in Vietnam, and social security policy in Vietnam.
Dr. Leung consults regularly with AusAID, the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, the Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, the UN Development Program, and the Vietnamese government on macroeconomic and economic development issues. Between 2004 and 2008, Dr Leung held the post of Education Director at the Crawford School of Public Policy.
- International finance
- Financial sector developments
- Open economy macroeconomics
- Postgraduate economics education