Indonesia Update Conference 2012
The State of Education
21 22 September 2012
Coombs Lecture Theatre, HC Coombs Building (Building No 9)
Cnr Fellows Rd & Garran Rd
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200
We will not be providing parking permits. Pay parking is available.
Please see http://transport.anu.edu.au/index.php?pid=93 for the parking map and http://transport.anu.edu.au/index.php?pid=101 which outlines University's parking rules as they apply to University visitors.
The conference dinner will be held at 7pm on Friday 21 September at Roti House, Shop 4/121 Marcus Clarke Street, Civic. Payment ($30 per head, $20 student discount) is required by Friday 14th September.
Friday lunch is not provided but there will be a flyer in your conference folder listing possible lunch venues on Campus.
An Indonesian style lunch will be provided by the Indo Café on Saturday 22 September in the Coombs tea room. Payment will be required at the door ($10 per head $7.50 student discount). Please ensure you have the correct change and student ID if applicable. (Please note that all Cafes on campus are closed on Saturday.)
Conference participants are asked to arrange their own accommodation. On-Campus accommodation may be reserved at University House 61 2 6125 5275/5276. Suggested accommodation options near to the ANU include:
- James Court Apartments +61 2 6240 1234
- Waldorf Apartments 1800 188 388 (free call)
- Canberra City Accommodation 1800 300 488 (free call)
- Canberra YHA Hostel +61 2 6248 9155
- Diamant Hotel +61 2 6175 2222
- Rydges Lakeside +61 2 6247 6244
- Park Hyatt Canberra +61 2 6270 1234
- Waldorf Apartments +61 2 6229 1234
- Novotel Canberra +61 2 6245 5000
- Quest Canberra +61 2 6243 2222