Cancellation policy

Scheduled courses:

• No fee will be charged if a participant nominates a replacement registrant to attend the same course. The name and contact details of the replacement nominee must be emailed to csee@anu.edu.au at least 48 hours prior to the course date. Changes required less than 48 hours prior to the course date may incur an additional administration fee of $100.00 for each change requested.

• 50% of the course fee will be refunded for cancellations between 3-7 working days prior to the course date.

• Cancellations within 48 hours prior to the course date will incur the full course fee.

• If you do not attend a course due to medical reasons and provide a valid medical certificate within 48 hours, 75% of the course fee will be credited towards another course in the calendar of the same value. The remaining 25% of the fee will be used for costs incurred.

• If a registrant is not in attendance on the course day, the full course fee will be charged.

• National Executive Education reserves the right to cancel courses due to unforeseen circumstances, and participants will be notified of any changes with as much notice possible.

• If the course is cancelled, 100% of the course fee paid will be refunded.

Disclaimer: Failure to adhere to any of the above policies will forfeit a refund. All figures quoted are GST inclusive.

By demand courses:

• No fee will be charged for replacement of participants attending the course. The name and contact details of the replacement nominee must be emailed to csee@anu.edu.au at least 48 hours prior to the course date. Changes required less than 48 hours prior to the course date may incur an additional administration fee of $100.00 for each change requested.

• 50% of the course fee will be refunded for cancellations between 14-21 working days prior to the course date.

• Cancellations within 14 days prior to the course date will incur the full course fee.

• Where the fee negotiated has been designed on a per person basis and a participant(s) are not in attendance on the course day, the full course fee will be charged, regardless of circumstance.

• National Executive Education reserves the right to cancel courses due to unforeseen circumstances, and where this is applicable as much notice is provided as possible to the hosting party.

• If the course is cancelled by National Executive Education, 100% of any course fee paid will be refunded.

Disclaimer: Failure to adhere to any of the above policies will forfeit a refund. All figures quoted are GST inclusive.

Updated:  24 March 2017/Responsible Officer:  Crawford Engagement/Page Contact:  CAP Web Team