Capacity building tailored to your needs
Crawford School tailors training programs to the needs of our national and international clients. We are focused on impact and making a positive difference in the world. Working with you, we can co-design the course length, content, location and other criteria to meet the specific educational needs of course participants and develop a program to address your unique policy challenges.
Our award-winning bespoke programs provide the next generation of global leaders with the opportunity to undertake study and research specifically designed to help them develop and implement adequate responses to the challenges of this century. We work with Governments, higher education institutions, business and civil society across Australia, Asia and the Pacific to build capacity in responding to local and regional security issues - particularly water, food and energy as well as health, economic and environmental challenges.
Our bespoke programs range from the provision of world class advice to policy makers, to strategically partnering with organisations to help implement good governance, regulatory frameworks, policy evaluation, public policy, applied economics, public administration, environmental management and technical solutions with measured impact. Learning and development is designed and directed towards real time capacity building requirements integral to the challenges our clients are tackling. As a consequence, multi-disciplinary, multi-player, strategically driven research and innovation tends to become business-as-usual within the organisations and communities we work with.
Our programs are designed to the specifications of national government departments, state governments and international clients. For example, we have convened courses for:
- Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet, Government of Australia
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Government of Australia
- Department of Defence, Government of Australia
- Department of Finance and Deregulation, Government of Australia
- Department of Communications and the Arts
- Australian Public Service Commission
- Department for International Cooperation, Government of Vietnam
- Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India
- Indonesian Financial and Development Supervisory Board
- Ministry of Finance, Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Office of the Civil Service Commission, Government of Thailand
- Government of Papua